High Precision Aluminium Foil Laminating Machine
Description of operating panel
1 Magnet powder controller: Adjust tension of feeding unit and
2. Adjuster for winding motor: Adjust winding speed of winding
3. Adjustment of laminating speed: Adjust lamination speed .
4. Start button: Operate main motor.
5. Stop button: Stop main motor.
6. Inching button: Inch motor.
7. Power switch: Power on/off.
8. Emergency stop button: Cut off power of main motor.
This machine is a multifunctional laminating waste discharging
machine, multilayer material jointing waste, can be applied to the
mobile phone, computer, liquid crystal displays and other
electronic label industry adhesive tape adhesive composite
equipment products. Reeling waste magnetic powder tension control
is adopted. A composite single, double-sided adhesive with bottom
paper function. At the same time can be more complex and has a
local joint function.
North America,South America,Western Europe,Eastern Europe,Eastern
As,North America,North America, South America ,Western
Europe,Eastern Europe,Eastern Asia,Southeast Asia,Middle East
Notes for attention
1. Please use voltage of 220V/380v properly. Tolerance of input
voltage shall be ＋/-20V and the machine shall be grounded properly
to prevent from injury as a result of electricity leakage.
2. Be sure to turn off the power and take off the plug before the
machine is adjusted to ensure safety. Keep children and people
other than operators away to prevent from any danger.
3. There shall not be any water being injected out when an air gun
is used to clean dust in the electrical box. In this case, please
discharge water out of the air compressor.
4. Placement of the machine: Wall surface of rear rack of the
machine shall be over 500mm away from the wall, and there shall be
a maintenance space reserved at two sides.
Main Technical Parameters
|Max Feeding Width||210||300||350|
|Max Rewinding Diameter||400mm||400mm||400mm|
|Max Winding Diameter||500mm||500mm||500mm|
|Main Engineer Power||0.4KW||0.4KW||0.75KW|
|Power Supply||220V 50HZ||220V 50HZ||220V 50HZ|